Terms and Conditions
The Champions Ride (the ‘Event’) is an initiative of the Barnardos (“Barnardos”) to raise funds to support specialised programs for vulnerable children.
The Event opens on 1 October 2022 and ends on 31 October 2022.
By registering for the Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). Barnardos retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You acknowledge that Barnardos reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for Barnardos
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under Barnardos’s authority to fundraise in the respective State or Territory in Australia and you agree to be bound by the relevant state and national fundraising legislation.
- Barnardos can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact Barnardos via community@Barnardos.org.au
- Barnardos respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- Barnardos will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event; and keep you informed about Barnardos, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- Barnardos may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
- You must be registered to the Challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
- You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive these prizes:
- Sign up to The Champions Ride before October 1, 2022 and go into the draw to win 1 of 3 Fitbit Inspire 3
- Sign up and receive a free Barnardos water bottle (limited to the first 500)
- Sign up and receive a downloadable km tracker and route planner
- Make a self donation and go into the draw to win 1 x $100 Visa gift card
- Raise $250 and go into the draw to win a BikeChain voucher valued at $500
- Raise $500 and go into the draw to win a Google Pixel 5 (not promoted on social)
- Raise $1000 and go into the draw to win a Body Bike Smart Indoor bike
- Register and raise $48 between 12:00am Monday 26 September and 11:59pm on Tuesday 27 September to be entered into the draw to win a $200 Zeus Street Greek Voucher
- Register and raise $24 between 9am Thurs October 13 and 8:59am on Fri October 14 to be entered into the draw to win a $200 White Wolf Nutrition Voucher
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered The Champions Ride participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of Barnardos for the following fundraising event:
Event: The Champions Ride
Date of Event: 1 October 2022 and ends on 31 October 2022.
Dates of fundraising authority: As above
Thank you for having a go and helping change the lives of vulnerable children.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.