- Chris Anderson just donated $500
- Alex just donated $52.20
- Debbie Palacios just donated $104.40
- Ian Burgess just donated $104.40
- Adam Tisdell just donated $67.86
- Sophie and Ava just donated $20.88
- Charles Capocasale just donated $167.04
- Amy Buzz just donated $26.10
- Richard Elstone just donated $104.40
- Lori Millington just donated $104.40
- Sue moore just donated $100
- Michael Dunne just donated $52.20
- Joshua Luu just donated $104.40
- Brittany Pont just donated $10.44
- Erica Dean just donated $167.04
- Isabella Oxenham just donated $1.04
- Luca Carluccio just donated $4.20
- Joanne & Barry Miles just donated $52.20
- Adrian Wierzbicki just donated $67.86
- Katherine Gordon just donated $10.44
A childhood without safety is no childhood at all. Thousands of Australian children are living at risk of abuse and violence in their homes. You can replace fear and danger with freedom and safety by getting on your bike this October and raising funds for Barnardos Australia.
Sign up to ride from 50 to 500km in October and help vulnerable children go further.
Register to ride 50km
Register to ride 150km
Register to ride 250km
Register to ride 500km
HOW IT WORKS
Choose what kind of champion you want to be this October.
Ask your friends and family for support. You can even ask them to ride with you.
GET ONYA BIKE
Get out and about and do the K’s for vulnerable kids.
Champions for children
Raised for vulnerable kids
K's covered by our champions
Home used to be a scary and chaotic place for 3-year-old Angie. Her father was involved with drugs, and her mother was often violent. The little girl had global delays, caused by chronic neglect, and she had never spoken a word. When Angie was placed into Barnardos Temporary Foster Care, we managed to locate her grandmother who was living inter-state and keen to care for her full time. This little champ is finally getting the emotional and practical support she deserves.
COUNTDOWN TO OCTOBER!
See who’s doing wheelie good.