- Jerry spiliotis just donated $52.20
- Lisa just donated $45.94
- Melissa Gell just donated $52.20
- Amanda V just donated $20.88
- Martin Airey just donated $34
- Jonathan Stafford just donated $45.94
- Sarah Inglis just donated $167.04
- Philine Nadine just donated $65
- Susan Livesey just donated $52.20
- Ashley Marcos just donated $52.20
- Angela Higgins just donated $104.40
- Lis Clough just donated $167.04
- Vicki Judd just donated $52.20
- Thena Nadarajah just donated $67.86
- Chelsea Peters just donated $44
- Nicola Zelow just donated $52.20
- Basri Kraja just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Sarah just donated $52.20
- Belinda Odea just donated $67.86
A childhood without safety is no childhood at all. Thousands of Australian children are living at risk of abuse and violence in their homes. You can replace fear and danger with freedom and safety by getting on your bike this October and raising funds for Barnardos Australia.
Sign up to ride from 50 to 500km in October and help vulnerable children go further.
Register to ride 50km
Register to ride 150km
Register to ride 250km
Register to ride 500km
HOW IT WORKS
Choose what kind of champion you want to be this October.
Ask your friends and family for support. You can even ask them to ride with you.
GET ONYA BIKE
Get out and about and do the K’s for vulnerable kids.
Champions for children
Raised for vulnerable kids
K's covered by our champions
Home used to be a scary and chaotic place for 3-year-old Angie. Her father was involved with drugs, and her mother was often violent. The little girl had global delays, caused by chronic neglect, and she had never spoken a word. When Angie was placed into Barnardos Temporary Foster Care, we managed to locate her grandmother who was living inter-state and keen to care for her full time. This little champ is finally getting the emotional and practical support she deserves.
COUNTDOWN TO OCTOBER!
See who’s doing wheelie good.